Lansinoh Breast Milk Storage Bags 25's
Don’t waste any of your milk with these breastmilk storage bags. Lansinoh bags are perfect for mums to store in the fridge or freezer, lying flat or standing up.
A great way for mums to store their milk, as and when needed. These 25 bags are made from polyethylene so are food safe and contain no toxins which will reach the milk.
They come with a hygienic tamper-evident and secure tear away top. A useful design is the write on tab, making it easy to keep track of how long the breastmilk has been stored.
- BPA and BPS free
- Made of Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- 50x 100% Bispheriol- A (BPA) Free Breastmilk storage bags
Lansinoh’s Breastmilk Storage Bags are ideal for storing expressed breastmilk in the fridge or freezer, and now come with a hygienic tamper-evident and secure tear-away top, with a double seal to prevent spills or leaks. The bags also have double-sealed side seams for extra strength, and are pre-sterilised and plasticiser-free, they’re also BPA/BPS free so no harmful substances can contaminate the stored breastmilk.
The double zipper provides a secure seal and the easy pour design minimises the chances of spillages – there is even a convenient tab to note the date of expression and a ‘use by’ date.
- NEW: Tamper evident & secure tear-away top with double seal for no spills
- NEW: Double Sealed side seams for strength
- Made from food safe polyethylene (PE)
- Designed with a double zipper for a secure seal
- Gusseted bottom to allow for expansion
- Write on tab above the fill area to eliminate potential risk of puncture and milk contamination
- Handy pour spout allows for easy transfer of milk
- Tissue pack dispenser for easy access and storage
- Easy to pour
- BPA and BPS free
- Breastmilk storage guidelines included
NEW: You can now pump directly into our Breastmilk Storage Bags from any Lansinoh breast pump, just ensure that your Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bag has white and purple flowers and a white line above the logo. If your bag does not have this design, it is not compatible with pumping directly into the bag.