Lansinoh 240ml Feeding Bottle Twin Pack
Breastfeeding is recommended for at least the first six months of a baby’s life as it is a well-known fact, that consuming breast milk gives them the best possible start in life. That’s great but sometimes you may want a little helping hand and combine breast feeding with bottle feeding. It is after all your choice. You know what’s right for you and your baby. Lansinoh’s mOmma feeding bottle with NaturalWave® teat has been specially designed so that your little one can enjoy your expressed breastmilk even when you are apart.
- Single pack includes (1) 160ml/5 oz. or 240ml/8 oz. bottle
- Twin pack includes (2) 240ml/8 oz. bottles
- BPA and BPS Free
- NaturalWave™ Teat(s) included
In order to achieve your breastfeeding goals, you may choose to express your precious breast milk and store it so that it is always available when your baby needs it – even if you are away or if your partner wants to feed your little one.
It is recommended that you spend six to eight weeks establishing a regular breastfeeding pattern before you introduce a bottle. It is also a good idea to discuss all of the options with your health visitor or breastfeeding counsellor as they will be best placed to advise you as to when is the best time to introduce a bottle as this will depend on your individual situation. It is also important to feel safe in the knowledge that your baby will go back to the breast upon your return, so choosing the correct feeding bottle to avoid nipple confusion is vital.
Lansinoh’s mOmma Feeding Bottle with NaturalWave® Teat has been specially designed so that your little one can enjoy your expressed breastmilk even when you’re apart. Based on more than 50 years of research, the NaturalWave® teat promotes your baby’s instinctive sucking action for natural oral development, which helps you switch easily between breast and bottle so that you can maintain your established breastfeeding patterns.
Extensive research has revealed that a baby’s sucking style is very different to an adult’s and involves three key steps. These are the initial latching on, the peristaltic tongue movement (in which your baby’s tongue moves in a wave-like motion), and swallowing. It is very important that a baby is able to perform the peristaltic tongue movement as it encourages natural oral and jaw development.
- BPA and BPS free
- Clinically tested to reduce nipple preference in established breastfed babies
- Encourages baby’s wave-like tongue movement, promoting natural oral development
- Teat tip – Baby controls milk flow
- Soft 100% silicone teat – stretches and flexes for optimal compression
- Inner vertical ridges that strengthen teat structure, making it collapse-resistant
- Unique gradual slope design enables smooth peristaltic tongue movement
- Wide, textured teat base for easy latch and effective suction
- Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces intake of air, a potential cause of colic
- Fewer parts – easy to assemble & clean
- Compatibility across the Lansinoh range
Lansinoh’s NaturalWave® teat is clinically proven to encourage this natural feeding pattern.