Natural Birthing Company Down Below
Perineal Massage Oil 50ml
These two simple words make you wince when you think of child birth. Perineal tear. No thank you! Any measure you could take to avoid it is surely a must.
Research has shown that perineal massage from 34 weeks of pregnancy can reduce the risk of needing a cut in labour or badly tearing. This has to be a good thing. Prevention is always better than cure, especially in this case.
“Down Below” Perineal Massage Oil has been specially formulated for the intimate area of the perineum and its fragrance free blend ensures it is safe use in pregnancy.
- Safe – purposefully made for the job
- Fragrance free
- Hygienic pipette dispenser – no mess
- Multipurpose - Beautiful blend that can be used anywhere on the body as well with no wet/tacky after effect
- Evening Primrose Oil: Hydrating and soothing –rich in antioxidants and Omega 6 fatty acids.
- Rosehip Oil: Brings elasticity and regeneration to the skin, rich in Omega 3 fatty acid.
- Sunflower Seed Oil:Smoothing and softening – has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Moisturises – rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Calendula Oil: Soothes – anti-inflammatory properties, promotes skin healing and repair.